The top ranked pro and amateur athletes from E-FISE Montpellier 2020 by HONOR have been selected to represent their country in a new contest called “BATTLE OF THE NATIONS”. Each Nation will be represented by a compilation video showcasing the team’s highlights from their E-FISE video entries and fans will be able to vote for their favourite nation. Nations will be competing for an invitation to FISE Montpellier 2021. There will also be prizes on offer for fans who vote.
Contest Launch: November 2
Public Voting: November 2 – December 13
Winners Announced : December 14 – During a Live Ceremony
Our FISE mission is to grow and develop action sports worldwide. Our recent E-FISE event was unique as it enabled athletes from all over the globe to participate in a FISE event, without the need to travel. We were delighted to see the level and enthusiasm of riders from so many different Nations that we had never seen compete before. Battle of the Nations provides fans with another opportunity to discover these new and exciting athletes and offers athletes the opportunity to win the chance to come and compete in the biggest live action sports event in the world FISE Montpellier.
In order to compete in Battle of the Nations each team must have met the following criteria:
– Minimum of 3 athletes that participated in E-FISE Montpellier by HONOR.
– Minimum 1 adult athlete.
– Maximum 8 athletes per team.
– For teams made up of 8 athletes, gender parity is respected if the number of athletes allows it.
– No more than 5 pro athletes per team if the number of athletes allows it.
Every Nation will be represented by the top 3 to top 8 best ranked riders from E-FISE Montpellier by HONOR. Each team is represented by Men and Women ( Pro & Amateur).
Team Line-up :
Crew Captains (2 athletes)
Crew Ambassadors (2 athletes)
Crew Members (4 athletes)
Criteria for selecting the positions of athletes within the team:
1. The Nation’s highest ranked, male and female athletes from E-FISE Montpellier by HONOR, are chosen as Crew Captains.
2. The second highest ranked, male and female athletes from E-FISE Montpellier by HONOR, are chosen as Crew Ambassadors.
3. The other top ranked, male and female athletes make up the Crew Members.
4. Athletes under the age of 18 cannot be Crew Captains or Crew Ambassadors.
5. If there are not enough male or female athletes from a country to allow gender parity within Captain, Ambassador and Crew member positions, then only the ranking criteria will be used.
6. If two or more athletes had the same ranking during E-FISE Montpellier by HONOR the following will be taken into account:
a. The results of the Best Trick and Best Line.
b. The athlete who collected the most votes during the different phases of the competition will be favoured.
Each Nation has a page on this website with the details of each athlete and a compilation video showcasing the teams highlights from their E-FISE qualification and finals videos. On each Nation’s page fans can vote for their favourite Nations from the 2nd of November to the 13th of December.
1st Place: 4 invitations to FISE Montpellier 2021 (Captains + Ambassadors)
2nd Place: 2 invitations to FISE Montpellier 2021 (Captains)
3rd Place: 2 invitations to FISE Montpellier 2021 (Captains)